About:

Welcome

I'm sure I'm the billionth person to ask, but...sheet music for "Call Me a Princess"...?

edited March 2012 in Theater
They're including it in the new stage version of Aladdin, as I'm sure you know, so I'm thinking it must be notated out there somewhere! Another genius, witty lyric! I wish there were more songs out there like that.

Please help me find it...?

Comments

• Same, along with sheet music for High Adventure, how quick they forget, humiliate the boy, and the extended prince ali for my fan remake
  • Here I am again, saying no. The material from the Seattle production and earlier versions hasn't been published that I know of (it's owned by Disney). Princess probably hasn't survived Seattle, either, btw.

Sorry on all counts.
  • Just to let you know, I hear that the sheet music may soon be available. I'll try to keep you posted.
  • Kind of off-topic, but I'd still love for any currently unreleased HA songs to be released. :) Not sure how much control you have over that, but it can't hurt to ask, right? :)
  • You mean sheet music? We have control (with composers, of course) of some, not all. None of the Aladdin stuff, though.
  • That would be amazing, Sarah! Thanks!

How about "Sheridan Square"...? I really think more people ought to hear that one. <3